A safe harbour/landing place for returning Catholics to share their faith and their future with the Church.
AN EXPERIENCE IN FAITH SHARING
Download the latest Landings update flyer
THE PROGRAMME OFFERS
- A supportive community within which questions can be asked, discussed and deal with any difficulties
- Sharing with ordinary Catholics who are trying to live their faith
- A safe environment to come to terms with recent changes in the church and themselves
- A participation in the Church’s evangelization mission by openingtheir hearts to those who have been away
- Listening and sharing faith experiences
- A chance to grow & learn from the spiritual journeys of one another
- The returning Catholic is invited to join a LANDINGS group.
- Each Group can decide how best to meet in sessions to share and explore their faith.
LANDINGS IS NOT
- The “saved” welcoming the “sinners”
- People pressurising others to return
- Providing full answers
- Blind to the hurt the Church may have caused someone
- People in solidarity with the returning; who in their own lives have “returned” and continue to “return”
- Founded on the belief that we do not have to be trained theologians to share what we believe and to speakhonestly about our faith in trusting the Holy Spirit.
For further information contact Canon Matthew Jones at St Brigid’s Presbytery, Crystal Glen, Cardiff, CF14 5QN. Tel 029 2075 2389. E-mail: email@example.com
WE INVITE YOU TO BE AN ACTIVE PART OF OUR CHURCH AGAIN