Well virtually! You can now pay a virtual visit to St Brigid’s any time via our permanent live camera stream.Masses at St Brigid’s will be broadcast from this stream in real time. Note previous masses up to 19 July are still available from the frmhj Youtube channel which going forward, will contain some other videos from our parish priest, Canon Matthew.
Watch mass for Sunday 19 July from St Brigid’s beginning at 10.30am streamed live below.
Dear parishioners and friends of our 3 Churches:
We are very happy to announce that later this week we will return to public mass in our churches. As you will see below, we will begin on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th with Mass at St Brigid’s at 9.30am, continuing at Christ the King Saturday 6pm and Sunday 9am, and then St Brigid’s Sunday 10.30am and 6pm.
- at these Masses we will welcome all who wish to come up to the limit for each Mass. If the numbers require it, on future weekends we will operate some kind of “booking” system
- however, remember that the Sunday Obligation is still lifted – you might want to consider coming on a different day to allow needy parishioners to come at their convenience
- 10.30 Mass at St Brigid’s will continue to be live streamed for the foreseeable future
- to comply with directives, there can be no mass sheets or hymn books, and various other restrictions to enable things to run smoothly – to this end please follow the stewards’ assistance – for example by not lingering in the buildings after mass
- Stewards – obviously more stewards are needed for public mass, please consider whether you can offer this service and contact Ansti at email@example.com (St Brigid’s) or Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org (Christ the King)
- St Paul’s have also started the process of opening the church, so watch this space
It will be wonderful to be able to be back together again. We are very grateful to all those who have worked so hard to get us to this point. Well done!
Watch now on Youtube our mass from St Brigid’s.
Watch live mass streamed from St Brigid’s below at 10.30am, Sunday 5 July, 14th Sunday in Ordinary time.
Watch live mass streamed from St Brigid’s below at 10.30am, Sunday 28 June 2020 for the feast of Saints Peter and Paul.