People have many questions. Some are very practical, such as
- how do I become a Catholic?
- how do I start going to Church again?
- how do I have my child baptised?
- how do I get married in a Catholic church, including what if one of us has been married before?
- how do I find out more about the priesthood?
- how do I arrange a funeral?
Our national Catholic website has very helpful information on all these questions.
Or perhaps you don’t know quite what you are looking for, but you’re looking for something. We suggest you visit Life4seekers.